PRIVATE BIKE TOUR IN HELSINKI
A private city tour by bike is the best way to get to know Helsinki individually. I cycle with you and your group (max. 10 participants) for the desired duration (see below) to the most famous sights in Helsinki. We also cycle along the beautiful coast and meander through Art Nouveau residential areas and small parks. On the way, you will learn about the historical background of the city and get an overview of Finland in the past and present. We use numerous cycle paths and quiet side streets wherever possible. Indoor visits of the sights possible, opening hours permitting.
Available versions for the bike tour:
• Short bike tour: 3 hours in the city center. You will see Kaivopuisto and Meriranta, Art Nouveau areas, Rock Church (entrance fee: 4€, not included), Kansalaistori (Library Oodi, Parliament, Finlandiahalle & Musiikkitalo), Railway Station, Senate Square, Market Square Kauppatori and Katajanokka.
• Mid-range bike tour: 4 hours. In addition to the 3-hour cycle tour, you will see the Sibelius Monument, the Olympic Stadium and Töölö Bay.
• Long bike tour: 5 hours. This big bike tour contains all the sights of the above-mentioned tours. In addition, we sniff a lot of sea air, visit the hipster district Kallio with its Art Nouveau church, see the icebreakers and there is time for a refreshment break in a cozy café or lunch restaurant (food and drinks not included in the price).
• Authorized Helsinki Guide, English or German
• We reserve the bicycles for you according to your wishes
• Food and drinks
• The rental fee for bicycles ( depending on the type of bike you would like to rent, price between 15-50€/bike)
• Visit of Rock Church: 4 €/person (if booked)
At the bicycle rental. The exact address will be provided after booking. Other meeting places by special arrangement and on request.
• 3-hour Private Cycling Tour for 1-10 guests: 180 €
• Private 4-hour Cycling Tour 1-10 guests: 220 €
• Private 5-hour cycling tour 1-10 guests: 250 €
• Children under 12 years are free.
• Other options on request.
Maximum number of participants: 10 people
Flat to hilly terrain, 8-12 km, some gravel paths
Average fitness and cycling experience required
E-bikes are not necessary for this tour, but in case you prefer an E-Bike, they should be ordered well in advance of the tour
• Please see cancellation conditions in FAQ's section!
• Cancellation conditions of the bike rental might differ from ours (see section FAQ’s) and remain unaffected!