HALF-DAY CYCLING TOUR ”WOODEN HOUSES, LEAFY PARKS AND SEA VIEW”
On this five-hour bike tour, you will experience the charming neighborhoods of the Finnish capital beyond the lively city center. After a short journey by train, the cycle tour leads through idyllic wooden-house neighborhoods, allotment gardens and parks to a lookout point on a rock and on to the original founding site of Helsinki at the estuary of the Vanta River. After passing through the residential design district of Arabia and a visit to the culinary hotspot Teurastamo, we return to the city center along the coast. On request, a visit to the Arabia design outlet can be arranged. Teurastamo with its creative food scene, gin distillery, Italian ice cream parlor, a pasta factory, and fish specialties is an ideal stop for a culinary break (food and drink not included in the price).
• Authorized Helsinki Guide, English or German
• We reserve the bicycles for you according to your wishes
• Food and drinks
• Single public transport ticket zone AB (2,80/person); I will buy the tickets in advance for you and you reimburse me at the start of the tour.
At the bicycle rental. The exact address will be provided after booking. Other meeting places by special arrangement and on request.
• 5-hour Private Guided Tour for 1-10 guests: 250 €
• Children under 12 years are free.
• Other options on request.
• Maximum number of participants: 10 people
• Flat to hilly terrain, 10-15 km, some gravel roads
• Average fitness and cycling experience required
• E-bikes are not necessary for this tour, but in case you prefer an E-Bike, they should be ordered well in advance of the tour
Please see cancellation conditions in FAQ's section!
Cancellation conditions of the bike rental might differ from ours (see section FAQ’s) and remain unaffected!
BOOK THIS TOUR
Make Your Helsinki Trip Unforgettable
Please send us your desired date and time for the tour and indicate the number of participants. We will get back to you shortly!