MUSIC TOUR HELSINKI
Join our Citi-Tunes™ Music Tour in Helsinki.
Book a walking tour through Helsinki with music from Finland. Experience Finland and Helsinki up close and immerse yourself in the tunes and melodies that have written Finnish history. There will be a narrative about Helsinki. However, while walking through the city you'll also hear music from Finland related to the sights to significant people or events in history. Occasionally, we sit down, relax and fade out the surroundings for a while. Each participant receives their audio receiver and in-ear headphones. You can also use your private ear-phones, if available and compatible with our devices.
The history of Finland and of many places in Helsinki is closely linked to music. With our music tour, we trace the hidden tunes of the Finnish capital for three hours.
• Authorized Helsinki Guide, English or German
• Audio device & in-ear phones for each participant
(own earphones can be used if compatible)
• The tour is available in English or German
• Entrance fees for Rock Church, if booked (4 €)
• Food and drink
• Public transport, if applicable
• Statue of the Three Smiths across the main entrance of department store Stockmann.
• In case of rain, under the clock at the main entrance of the department store Stockmann.
• Tram stop “Ylioppilastalo”. Google Maps Code: 5W9R+F9 Helsinki.
• 3-hour Private Guided Tour for 1-8 guests: 220 €
• 3-hour Private Group Tour for 9-25 guests: 25 € / Person
• Children under 12 years are free.
• Other options on request.
• The tour is a round trip. If Rock Church is desired, the tour ends at the church and you can get back into town on your own by tram, bus or walking.
• Please inform us if a participant uses a hearing aid so that we can provide a special earphone for them (limited number available)
•The tour has proven to be well-suited and interesting for guests with visual impairment as the music is a valuable addition to the experience of the city. Contact me to learn more.
•This tour is not suitable for persons with walking
impediment or severe health conditions. Average fitness is
Please see cancellation conditions in FAQ's section!