WALKING TOUR “NORDIC MYTHOLOGY, NATURE AND SURVIVAL SKILLS”
Immerse yourself in a unique experience of Helsinki and Finland. Take a walk with me through nature on a large island and learn fascinating details about Finnish nature and animals.. Get to know some of the skills necessary to survive in the North under severe conditions. And, dive into ancient Finnish mythology and find out which would be your Finnish Power Animal. Brave participants may activate their “sisu”, pick a tarot card and let ancient Finnish mythology from the national epic “Kalevala” speak to them.
To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.
• Authorized Helsinki Guide, English or German
• Food and drinks
• Entrance fee to the buildings of Seurasaari, if desired (9€/person).
• At the bridge towards open-air museum Seurasaari (last stop of bus 24). Detailed instructions will be sent after booking.
• If desired, a pick-up from the hotel can be arranged. In this case, you need to plan for an extra 30 Minutes by public bus for transfer to Seurasaari before the tour can begin. An extra cost of 15 € for transfer time for the guide will apply in this case.
• Maximum number of participants: 15 people
• Please dress appropriately for the weather, bring an umbrella in case of rain and always comfortable shoes suitable for outdoor walking in nature. There are cafés and a restaurant on the island.
• 3-hour Private Guided Tour for 1-15 guests: 180 €
• Children under 12 years are free.
• Other options on request.
Please see cancellation conditions in FAQ's section!